Custom Action Plans Lead You Back To Profitability
Asking yourself the following questions is the start to having an action plan. Everyone working in your restaurant should be a big part of this. Transparency with your staff is key to building a team that performs. Lets face it, if they have no idea there is a problem they will do nothing to help solve it. When people feel they are a part of the bigger picture they will become a more loyal employee.
- How much did we spend this week in cost of goods and labor to produce sales?
- How much labor are we spending per day to produce sales?
- Why is my cash flow tight at the end of the month?
- Where am I losing money?
- Is my inventory being stolen?
- Is my menu a labor cost killer?
- Is my menu profitable?